International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Abby's Adventures in Africa

But who is counting?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ready? Here we go...

In exactly 5 days, I will be on my way or at the airport ready to go on this crazy adventure. In exactly 6 days, I will be in Germany eating a nice wiener schnitzel or something and meeting the rest of our group (yay!). In exactly 7 days, I will have had more traveling time in 48 hours than I ever imagined I would and I will be experiencing my first few hours in beautiful Cape Town, South Africa. In exactly 10 days, I will be arriving in Johannesburg, South Africa diving with sharks (yikes!) and taking some wonderful pictures. In exactly 13 days, I will be in Kruger National Park (hopefully) seeing zebras and other unique animals such as lions, and rhinos, and leopards. Oh my. In exactly 15 days, I will be traveling home with wonderful memories and experiences to last a lifetime.

If you can't tell...I am a bit excited!!!

currently listening to: beautiful day by u2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 12 days
When June 2nd - 13th, 2009
Focus Wildlife Research/Conservation
Political History
Culture